Muskogee County Assessment (Oklahoma)

Muskogee County Assessors are responsible for determining the value of all property in their municipality, and they also keep records on the assessment process. Property appraisals of residential, commercial, and personal property are used to calculate Muskogee County, Oklahoma property taxes. At the Muskogee County level, Assessors create reports on their property assessments, including searchable property maps, detailed assessment reports, forms related to assessments, and information about exemptions. They also provide information on the assessment process, calculating property taxes, and how property owners can appeal assessed values. Assessors maintain records on apartments, commercial buildings, condos, home improvements, property sales, residential buildings, and vacant lots in Muskogee County, OK. Their records also list the property owners, prior owners, and any sales or transfers.

Muskogee County Assessor's Office Muskogee OK 400 West Broadway Street 74401 918-682-8781

Muskogee County Clerks maintain public records for their municipality, usually at the Muskogee County or local level. As part of this process, Clerks keep records on Muskogee County property assessments. This can include residential, commercial, and personal property assessments, which are used to calculate property taxes. Clerk records include Muskogee County property assessments, property maps, assessment reports, assessment forms, and assessment listings. They may also provide information on the process used to assess properties, the formula for calculating property taxes, and the appeals process for an incorrect assessment. These records cover residential buildings, apartments, townhouses, condos, commercial buildings, and unclaimed parcels, including records on home improvements and property sales in Muskogee County, OK. Assessment records also include the current and former property owners and any property sales or transfers.

Haskell City Clerk Haskell OK 1424 N Haskell Blvd 74436 918-482-3933

Muskogee County Clerk Muskogee OK 220 State Street 74401 918-682-7781