Minidoka County Assessment (Idaho)

Minidoka County Clerks maintain public records for their municipality, usually at the Minidoka County or local level. As part of this process, Clerks keep records on Minidoka County property assessments. This can include residential, commercial, and personal property assessments, which are used to calculate property taxes. Clerk records include Minidoka County property assessments, property maps, assessment reports, assessment forms, and assessment listings. They may also provide information on the process used to assess properties, the formula for calculating property taxes, and the appeals process for an incorrect assessment. These records cover residential buildings, apartments, townhouses, condos, commercial buildings, and unclaimed parcels, including records on home improvements and property sales in Minidoka County, ID. Assessment records also include the current and former property owners and any property sales or transfers.

Minidoka County Clerk Rupert ID PO Box 368 83350 208-436-9511